Friday, April 3, 2009

People

To get through life we all need people, some more than others, just as long as you remember that these people are in your life for a reason and or a season. So when they decide to go, please do not waste time trying to hold on to them. Instead just think of the reason why you met them and has meeting them being a positive experience, if it has, then their work is done and they must move on to the next needy person. I believe in earthly angels, and when I do run into them, I know it right away and I cherish these people. I love them and let them love me back knowing that when they go I will never be the same again. If in fact I did learn anything, It can only make me a better person with the ability to "pay it forward"

One Love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

music needs no permission to enter ur mind


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter