Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote

Our prayers are always answered, but often God, or the Universe, knows what is best for us better than we do. Sometimes we are very sure that we know what we want, and what we want seems very important to us. Later in life, however, often we look back at those desires and wonder why they seemed so important at the time, or question why we wanted them at all. For example, in high school there may have been a boy or girl that we would have given anything to date. If only I could be Johnny's girl friend or Sally's boy friend. Later we look at Johnny's face on a wanted poster or hear about how Sally's life turned out and wonder what we ever could have been thinking.

Consider the distinction between affluence and riches. Affluence is a state of mind. I can perceive affluence regardless of my external circumstances. The Universe responds favorably when I request affluence. I receive the feeling of having everything I need. Sometimes I actually receive earthly riches. Always, I receive a satisfied feeling with whatever the Universe deems is best for me. Whether I receive financial gain or not, I truly receive affluence.

Whenever you turn to the power of prayer or to the "Law of Attraction" or to the power of intention, consider making your request more general and less specific. Ask for health, inner peace, love, and affluence, rather than asking for fewer wrinkles, a trip to Hawaii, a hot date, or a new car.

Jonathan Lockwood Huiejlh@sail7.com727-421-3146Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

music needs no permission to enter ur mind


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter